About TAD

2017-04-03

"WALKING WITH GOD" ::: © JTK.CA

"WALKING WITH GOD"
by JTK.CA
(Partially based on Genesis 5:23-24
{http://bit.ly/GenesisFive23To24})
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clear, crisp night sky.
Crescent Moon
Next to Venus blazing in her toxic glory.

Clouds drift in to tell a story.
As the Moon and Venus dance
Between rolling, feathered clouds,
God speaks to me and says,
"I'm glad you're here.
Thanks for taking the time
To walk with your Creator.
I've been longing for this moment,
My precious child."

The glaring lights and blaring horns
Of traffic on the road beside me --
They all disappear.
All there are at this moment
Are God and I.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TAD is JTK.CA NudistPoet
JTK.CA = Tad's Pen Name & "MAIN" Blog
TadCreations.com = Tad's "My Blogs" Listing (Art, Poems, Photos, Stories, etc.)
NudistPoet.com = Tad's HQ, Bio, Nudist Christian Philosophy, and "Clothing Optional" Digital Stage
NudeCreations.com = Tad's "NAKED" Universe
Copyright © Jonathan Tad Ketchen (JTK.CA)

No comments:

Post a Comment