About TAD

2014-04-19

"A PLACE CALLED 'TOMORROW'" by JTK.CA

"A PLACE CALLED 'TOMORROW'" by JTK.CA


I've always said,
"I should.
I should.
I should."

You said,
"So, tell me what you've done."

I said,
"Absolutely nothing."

*

I've always said,
"I will.
I will.
I will."

You asked,
"So, have you done it?"

I answered,
"No."

*

I've always said,
"I'll go.
I'll go.
I'll go."

You asked,
"Where have you been?"

I said,
"A place called 'Tomorrow.'"

*

You asked me,
"Why do you fear what's in the world?
No one can stop you!
No one can stop you!
Nothing can stop you!"

I asked you,
"Why?"

You said,
"Because you're not moving."

© JTK.CA
Tad "JTK.CA" NudistPoet
(NudeCreations)
© Jonathan Tad Ketchen

JTK.CA
 = Tad's MAIN site & PEN NAME

NudistPoet.com = Tad's SAMPLER
TadCreations.com = Tad's BLOGS
NudeCreations.com = Tad's NUDES

twitter.com/NudistPoet

fb.com/JTK.CA


fb.com/pages/NudeCreationscom/124944709809

NudeCreations.TUMBLR.com

SoundCloud.com/NudistPoet

YouTube.com/NudistPoet

GOOGLE.com/+JonathanTadKetchen

No comments:

Post a Comment